Consignment Terms and Conditions
1. Mio Tesoro absolutely will not accept fakes, copies, or counterfeits.
2. Mio Tesoro will only consider both new and excellent condition pre-loved items. High end label handbags and smaller accessories are much preferred such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Marni and Chloe. Only mid to high end labels for clothing are accepted. Please note the seasons for clothings : August to March (Spring/Summer items accepted) April to July (Autumn/Winter items accepted). It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure the clothings have been pressed and cleaned.
3. All items will be taken on consignment for a maximum of 3 months and are sold by Mio Tesoro on behalf of the owner either online or in the boutique. Owners may withdraw any of their items within that period with a reasonable amount of notice except for lay-by pieces. If the items are not sold within 2 months, they will be reduced by an initial 20% of the selling price, then progressively more for the final month. Any unsold items after the full 3 months will be donated to charity if they are not collected within the notice given.
4. Owners will be issued with a personalized customer number, as well as a consignment statement which shows itemized pieces with their selling prices. Mio Tesoro reserves the right to price all items deemed appropriate. Owners are welcome to state their reserve price for high end items in some cases.
5. Mio Tesoro will pay 40% NETT (negotiable on high end/demand pieces) of the final sale price. Methods of payment are cash, direct bank deposit, or cheque.
6. To avoid delays or lapses in regular correspondence from Mio Tesoro, the owner is asked to take sole responsibility at all times for keeping in contact to determine if their clothes have sold, for collecting any payments due and for any goods they may want returned. Email is a preferred method of contact.
7. Mio Tesoro reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Note: If you are still not sure if your items will be accepted for sale please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your items or call (03) 9826 0136 for further guidance.
|Trading Hours:||Mon to Fri||10.00am to 5.30pm|
|Sat||10.00am to 4.00pm|
|Sun & Public Holidays||Closed|